. My City Ratnagiri: Thanks Google Marathi

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thanks Google Marathi




Dear friends and families, 

Google has added Marathi laungauge to the blogging world.  I must thank Google for this as my mothertoung is Marathi. Now I can post here in Marathi for the Marathi Readers and also for those non Marathi people who are egar to read in Marathi. I am giving a page in Marathi here to better understand what is going on in my city Ratnagiri. 

            धन्यवाद गुगल टीम ! आता तुमच्यामुळे ब्लाॅगवर मराठीत लिहिता येऊ लागले आहे ! बरेच दिवस मनात होते . मात्र, आज दि. 03.07.2020 रोजी या ब्लाॅगवर ' आपली रत्नागिरी ' नांवाचे एक पान मराठीतून सुरू करीत आहे. मराठी वाचकांसाठी हा थेट संवाद ठरेल , हा आनंद फार मोठा आहे.  जास्तीत जास्त मराठी वाचकांनी इथे भेट द्यावी व आपली रत्नागिरी पहावी , आपली मते द्यावीत , हीच विनंती !



            

            

No comments:

Post a Comment